Greater New Hope Baptist Church Rehabilitation Outreach Ministry “A Diamond In The Rough” Course Objectives Goals
· To promote stability in those who are suffering with chemical dependency and any form of substance abuse.
· To provide security and a safe haven where those who are in need can comfortably communicate their insecurities.
· To place spiritual and biblical guidance which will give those in need confidence to maintain a productive life in society.
· To eliminate strongholds that destroys marriages, household, relationships, that causes one to lose every since of dignity.
· To effectively sustain peoples lives and give them a sense of value that even if you fall it’s not the end of the world, and that you can get back up .
· To create an atmosphere that places people back in the workforce and to provided positive influence in our families, communities, churches and schools.
· To educate, individuals on the love of Christ and that through repentance and self-denial one can experience restoration and be truly saved and revived.
· To prepare, inspire, nurture and provide knowledge to men and women through a variety of preventative programs and enrichment activities that build self-esteem, character, and leadership.
“Explanation A Diamond” Someone (or something) that has hidden exceptional characteristics and/or future potential, but currently lacks the final touches that would make them (or it) truly stand out from the crowd. The phrase is metaphorical and relates to the fact that naturally occurring diamonds are quite ordinary at first glance, and that their true beauty as jewels is only realized through the cutting and polishing process. I believe that any person that may be suffering through any addiction can become this diamond. I further believe that a diamond can still survive and show its value even in a bad environment.
He or She may seem shy and ordinary right now, but give them a couple more years and they can truly become a diamond in the rough.
Greater New Hope Baptist Church 4111 Boyd Street Little Rock Ar. 72204 Rev. Isiah Bennett Jr. Pastor 501-562-7441 Outreach Rehabilitation Ministry
A Diamond In the Rough “A D I T R” The Public is Invited When: Every 2ND & 3RD Saturday 6:00-8:00pm Where: Greater New Hope Baptist Church Dinner will be served Transportation is Provided
If you need transportation please call the day before: 501-680-1540; or 501-650-6719; or 501-794-8595